Friday, January 14, 2011

Mockery..........eh??? huh...

You are trying to manipulate me........i know...obviously...
Yeah, its true u don't expect i would, but i do...
But you are the manipulation king yeh??...nah nah!!
coz if not me then no nobody has the insanity to believe u....rite??
c'mon babes i am easy enough....i will help you fool me....trust me not....
Use your time in styling yourself....may be someday someone will fall for you...
But no no no way me.....its been a while that i have been trying to kick you out of here....
So beware......if it happens again then the scene wouldn't be pleasant for you.....
but amusing for me forsure....
Yeah yeah......coz i am gonna stick with my mockery as it is fun to be it.......


-From the heart of a girl who is my friend as well who was fed up wannabesssss trying to impress her...
ROFLMAO

4 comments:

  1. Your writing is unique as well as fun to read. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sense of humor is amazing ...
    btw hwz ur frnd doin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! i saw this comment today... and all my friends r good :) :D :P

    ReplyDelete