Friday, August 13, 2010





Thoughts don't actually have limits, we can think beyond what we can expect from ourselves, breaking all bounds. But we are afraid; afraid of thinking as it may take us to a very new and unknown platform, somewhere. But if you want to win then dare to think. When i don't think i leave my brain in lurch, it pains a lot, i feel my brain cracking into pieces as the molten heavy metal pleads to flow ,flow in its own accord. I have seen even a very sharp mind getting blinded by a painted veil, bound by chains, visited often by intruders-undesirable but unavoidable. It cries,"Please gimme the peace, the mobility, the calmth i require. I am no vegetable; i am no prisoner ,i am a bird, i wanna fly........only thing i need is the sky. I plead.............please leave me".

My thoughts...........

i will let them flow, because holding them back is a difficult task, trust me. Leave me your comments.

-Ana...

4 comments:

  1. Ya, truth be told, Thoughts exercise your mind to create beautiful things. They make you an artist. If you think weird things, you strengthen your ability to be creative. You can create on-demand!

    And one who doesn't dream and doesn't think, will always be an average Joe, who is driven by rules, let alone create his own rules.

    Thinking has a lot to do with IQ. Thinkers have higher IQ.

    Lastly to you Ana, I must say you write classic and well-formatted prose. You can do well, if you don't be lazy and express more. Whatever you have in your mind, will make your thoughts stronger, once your write them down, give them life, broadcast them to the world to improve it, by the people who follow your blog.

    :) Cheerio..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Ana, its what we call as awesome.
    good
    keep coming out with your thoughts penned with a flow n you will see yourself where you want to be..

    Nivedita

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ana............. u expressed ur thoughts well..... da comparision made s awsum...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A large accolade to a young writer!
    Hey Ana! Rahul Dhiman here. This is one of the most fascinating post I've read so far. At the end I figured out that my thoughts are wandering to the strokes of flexes. Really very good yar.

    also visit me: http://rahulmyzone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete